Are you protected?
of enterprise traffic is destined for the web
of companies can enforce DLP rules in the cloud
of organizations can’t stop an unsecured mobile device from downloading sensitive data
of malware campaigns in 2020 will use some type of encryption
Reduce the cost and complexity of modern cybersecurity and extend to a hyper-scale service edge with a more mature, resilient, and higher performant threat and data protection infrastructure
Neutralize ransomware and protect against advanced web-based attacks with RBI
Defense-in-depth architecture provides zero-day malware protection by integrating remote browser isolation, machine learning, emulation-based sandboxing, and real-time global threat intelligence.
- Prevent zero-day threats from reaching endpoints with integrated multi-layer security.
- Get industry-leading, cloud-aware security for applications, including Office 365.
- Stop phishing and unknown threats in their track with dynamic threat intelligence and remote browser isolation.
Protect all (sanctioned and unsanctioned) cloud applications with integrated CASB
More than 95% of companies today use cloud services, and 83% store sensitive data in the cloud. Get complete visibility and control over data, collaboration, and threats across all cloud services, users, and devices.
- Apply cloud risk to web access policy-enabling dynamic control of 40,000+ cloud applications assessed for risk by McAfee.
- Implement contextual access control for unmanaged devices - adapting access based on data sensivity.
- Use the same DLP rules for both sanctioned cloud applications and the web to mitigate data loss to Shadow IT.
- Enable full access to corporate accounts of Microsoft 365, Box, and more, while blocking personal accounts.
Shift to proactive risk management for attack surface mitigation
Proactively protect users, data, and applications and minimize cloud and web attack surface using intelligent, integrated browser isolation, and cloud security advisory capabilities. McAfee Next-gen SWG monitors risky web traffic with powerful machine learning analysis on real-time telemetry to ensure unknown threats won't reach endpoints and to maintain a positive user experience.
- Employ the industry's largest cloud application repository (30,000+ applications)
- Leverage global intelligence with real-time telemetry from over 1 billion sensors.
- Gain real-time insights to Cloud Security Advisor that generates automated risk scoring and predictive guidance.
- Improve visibility and control with granular policies for even unsanctioned applications.
Enable a secure remote and distributed workforce with 99.999% service availability
Confidently enable a remote workforce and distributed digital ecosystem with scalability, reliability, and security that defends against threats anywhere, on any device, and without performance penalty.
- Safeguard productivity with fast, secure access to critical web and cloud resources.
- Minimize security risk with greater visibility and control.
- Maximize scalability and performance with a proven cloud-native solution.
- Cloud-grade service availability: Even against ~240% increase in cloud usage during 2020; McAfee maintained 99.999% service availability and high-speed performance.
* Five 9s for McAfee measured April 2020 on a 90-day rolling basis. Current status can be found at https://trust.mcafee.com/web/WFH Impact on Cloud Security Webinar More About Secure WFH
Blazing fast, low latency, always-on security with a hyper-scale service edge
Lower total cost of ownership; boost performance, reliability and availability; and ensure the highest possible protection. McAfee provides uninterrupted access to the internet, corporate networks and cloud application even when cloud usage spikes. This includes robust native support for virtually any SD-WAN solution.
- Minimize inefficient traffic backhauling; intelligently and efficiently route web and cloud-traffic directly.
- Protect site-to-site and site-to-cloud deployments via SD-WAN using industry standard Dynamic IPsec and GRE protocols.
- Improve SOC efficiency via XDR integration.
- Enjoy low latency and fast performance via a powerful, integrated multi-layer security stack.
- Scale infinitely with a cloud-native architecture and a ubiquitous global infrastructure.
- 99.999% service availability assures service outages are a thing of the past.
Lock down your data, not your business with multi-vector DLP
More than 95% of companies today use cloud services, yet only 36% of companies can enforce data protection rules in the cloud at all. Gain pervasive unified data visibility and control across devices, users, clouds, and networks, and better protect against advanced threats and data loss across devices, hybrid environments and applications. McAfee provides unrivaled device-to-cloud data protection halts data exfiltration and unauthorized access.
- Scan and identify sensitive data wherever it resides via multi-vector data protection with cutting-edge data classification.
- Easiliy extend existing DLP policies to the Cloud with one click and in under one minute.
- Get unified incident management and DLP policy enforcement, workflows, and reporting, as well as forensic recording and playback.
- Adhere to compliance requirements and reduce financial penalties with built-in DLP templates and in-line data protection workflows.
Find threats hiding in encrypted traffic
Gain visibility and control of inbound and outbound traffic (including encrypted SSL/TLS) to better protect your environment from advanced threats, data loss across your devices, networks, clouds, and applications.
- Combine web filtering, behavioral analysis, and SSL/TLS inspection to detect zero-day malware and threats concealed within encrypted traffic.
- Protect data in encrypted traffic to prevent unauthorized access and exfiltration.
- Preserve privacy by quickly and efficiently decrypting, inspecting, re-encrypting inbound, and outbound HTTPS traffic.